Saturday, November 22, 2008

So far behind

Well today is the 22nd so I am ten days behind in my posting. sigh. I knew when I started this I probably wouldn't be able to post daily but I didn't expect to get this far behind.

Day 13 - I'm thankful that I have eyes that allow me to see all of God's beauty.



Day 14 - I am thankful for books. This one of course ties in the Day 13. I'm thankful that I can lose myself in books. I can go places I will never go in my lifetime. I can "meet" new friends and in the lucky event that the author makes the book into a series I can see my new friends again and again.



Day 15 - I'm thankful for Angel Food Ministries. I'm not sure how this program was started but I'm so glad I found it. Its a group that provides inexpensive food in these tough times. We're all pinching our pennies now and this program provides good food for a low prices. The menu changes each month and some things are better than others but it is certainly a wonderful program.



Day 16 - I'm thankful for our dog Thunder. He's a big goofy lovable mess and he gives us unconditional love.



Day 17 - I'm thankful for Penn State football. They are having a great season and that makes my hubby happy. And of course I'm always thankful for anything that makes hubby happy. :0)



Well I have some other things that simply must get done tonight so I'll be happy with catching up on 5 days and hope that tomorrow I can do more.

Until then, hugs and stitches. Jody

No comments: