Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thanksgiving Days 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 YIKES!!

Well I haven't done a very good job of posting these things daily and so I am five days behind. Of course I have so many things to be thankful for it won't be hard to come up with five for here.

Day 8 is color. God has given us so many vibrant colors to brighten our world. When I think of color I think of crayons. And of course you have to have the big box. lol. Although I believe you can get larger boxes now when I was growing up the 64 box was the big box.



Day 9 is a day off. I have been working six days a week and November 9th was a day off and I thoroughly enjoyed being home.

Day 10 I am thankful for two wonderful ladies named Melissa and Susy. These ladies drive school buses. Melissa takes my daughter and Susy takes my boys. I can't express how much these ladies mean to me. Melissa I have known for probably 35 years. Susy I have know for about 12 or 13 years. I completely trust these ladies with my kiddos and I can't begin to explain all the wonderful ways they have taken care of them over the years.



Day 11 was Veteran's Day. My Daddy is a Veteran. My father-in-law and my husband's step-father are Veterans. My Uncle Chubb died in the Korean War. Three of my brothers-in-law are Veterans. Many of the things we enjoy we have because of the sacrifice men and women have made in service to our country. So, in true military form, I salute them.



Day 12 I am thankful for my computer. I have learned so many things from having a computer. I have made friends I would never have known. I have seen things I would never have seen. I even used my computer to earn money for a time.



Until tomorrow, hugs and stitches. Jody

No comments: