Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Thanksgiving - Day 5

This past March I went back to work. Not that being a wife and mother isn't work - but you don't generally get paid for it. I had been earning some money at home for a couple of years but this was an honest to goodness get up every morning, put on a uniform, leave the house, punch a time clock, earn a paycheck job. And I love it - but that's for another day.

Today I worked an eight hour shift. I work at a restaurant so this is eight hours on my feet. Over the summer I worked six hours almost daily but here lately I have been working four, maybe five hours a day. I am definitely not used to being on my feet for eight straight hours.

So when I came home I had a nice long soak in the tub. And that is what I am thankful for. Bath tubs filled with steaming hot water.

Now in keeping with my days of thanksgiving so far I have provided a picture of what I'm thankful for so I went in search of a picture of a nice relaxing tub of water. I found tubs with bubbles (I don't do bubbles), tubs with candles, tubs with flowers - in the tub and on the side of the tub.

None of them seemed just right - until I saw this one:



Until next time, hugs and stitches. Jody

No comments: