Sunday, October 26, 2008

Trying to get something done

Well for the second weekend in a row I have been determined to get some quilting done only to have life intrude on my intentions.

I've gotten a lot of cleaning done. Did some Christmas shopping (including shopping for fabric!) and even a bit of reading.

I did get a tiny bit of quilting done. I've gotten the top and bottom of the current round on my roosting robin done:



I am working on the sides - they will only be two rows wide - I'm going for a rectangle. Maybe this evening......

We've been having an adventure with Thunder. At long last the fleas have arrived. sigh. Last week the poor thing felt so abused - two baths and one application of flea repellent. Doesn't he look happy? lol.



We tried to tell him everyone else is having a terrible time with fleas this year but it didn't really make him feel any better.

Until next time, hugs and stitches. Jody

1 comment:

cedar chest quilts said...

Jody, I love the checker board look of the row you are adding to your Christmas RR. Hugs Angie