Friday, October 10, 2008

Something New

My friend Barb is a multi-blogger. She has a quilting blog, a book blog and a devotional blog. I already have the quilting blog and have been wanting to do a book blog but since I have a hard time posting here regularly I didn't want to start up another blog to keep up with.

So when I found Shelfari I saw my opportunity to mention the books I like without having a book blog.

Now when you come to visit you can check out my bookshelf (on the lower right hand side of my blog). You'll find a selection of books I have read and loved. Right now I have a selection from Jennifer Chiaverini, MC Beaton, JK Rowling and Cindy Woodsmall. I have read multiple books from these very talented ladies and would recommend anything any of them has written.

So be sure to check every now and then to see what I've been reading and maybe you'll find something that looks good to you.

Until next time, hugs and stitches. Jody

No comments: