I found this on my friend Molly's blog and it was fun reading her answers so I decided to swipe it and put it on my blog.
We've all filled out all those different questionnaires about ourselves but this one is about the hubbies.
So here's the info on my better half.
He's sitting in front of the TV; what is on the screen?
Football or Nascar or the weather channel
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
None - he's not a salad eater. He either gets something else or gives the salad to me (or Tasha if she's with us).
3. What's one food he doesn't like?
One? I only get to pick one? Onions (mushrooms, peppers)
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order?
None - we don't drink alcohol
5. Where did he go to high school?
Chambersburg Area Senior High School
6. What size shoe does he wear?
size 10 1/2
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Holy cow, how much room do I have? Anything to do with football or Nascar - cars, hats, pennants, figurines, footballs. He also has a collection of marbles from his childhood.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Right now it's this chicken carbonara thing from Subway
9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
10. What is his favorite cereal?
Super Golden Crisp
11. What would he never wear?
12. What is his favorite sports team?
Dallas Cowboys and Penn State Nittany Lions
13. Who will he vote for?
I imagine McCain.
14. Who is his best friend?
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
ask him to help with my quilts
16. How many states has he lived in?
three, NY, PA and MD
17. What is his heritage?
Darn, we've talked about this (school projects for the kids) but I'm not sure I remember - I think his people came from Scotland and England
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
Raisin spice (a secret recipe)
19. Did he play sports in high school?
20. What could he spend hours doing?
Watching tv, playing video games, anything at all to do with football and house repairs/remodeling
So now you know all about him. lol.
Until next times, hugs and stitches, Jody