Wednesday, January 12, 2011

UFO Challenge

The Yahoo group I am a part of is having a UFO challenge from now until the end of March.

It has to be a project that is already started - not a new project. I have picked three that I think I can reasonably expect to complete by the end of March.

This top is ready to be sandwiched and quilted. It will be a quilt for my Grand-Daughter to use while she is at our house.



This top is ready to be sandwiched and quilted also. It will be for our niece Kathlene's daughter Makensie, due in May.



And this quilt that I started last December. It will be a lap quilt so I think I can get it finished in time.



I'm also working on my design for a table runner for on my treadle sewing machine.

I'm really trying to finish up some things and not add too many to my "have to do" list.

Until next time, hugs and stitches. Jody

No comments: