Sunday, January 23, 2011

Another baby quilt

Here lately I feel like I don't get much of anything accomplished other than baby quilts. We have been overly blessed with babies in the past year.

This one is such a labor of love though. I have made a number of quilts for my new grand-daughter. But they are all quilts her parents have. I wanted to have at least two quilts here at our house for her too.

When my Yahoo group presented the UFO Challenge I knew immediately that Shianne's quilt for here must be on the list. I had the first top ready and it just needed sandwiched and quilted. So on a rare two days in a row off work, I sandwiched it one day and quilted it the next.

This truly a quilt made by Shianne's Grammy - it's pink and green. lol.



It still needs all the little strings snipped - I really hate doing that. sigh.

Until next time, hugs and stitches. Jody

No comments: