Friday, March 19, 2010

Quilting Changes

take some getting used to. As I mentioned earlier, this year I'm scaling back on my projects. I'm working more hours so I have less time and I'm ready to start working on some bigger projects, which require more time to complete. I'm loving the projects I'm working on - but sometimes I do feel like it's been so long since I've completed something I really just want to hold up something and say "finished!".

So here it is: lol.



I had this table runner done except for the binding last fall. So I did up the binding and now I have one more item in the finished column. lol.

Work continues on my BOMs. Here's the third block I've done in the Pushin' Up Spring BOM.



I have a rare treat - two and a half days off work in a row - over National Quilt Day no less! So I'm going to do my best to squeeze as much quilting as I can into that time while still keeping my house from looking like who did it and ran.

Hopefully there will be lots of pictures of progress even if nothing gets finished.

Until next time, hugs and stitches. Jody

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hi Judy!
Your quilting blog is so pretty...such wonderful creations!
Thank you for stopping by my blog and entering the giveaway! It was so good to see you! Good Luck!
Mary