Sunday, March 28, 2010

National Quilt Day

has come and gone. And I didn't get much of anything quilty done. sigh. I did get lots accomplished otherwise but not much quilting.

I did finish one block for a BOM. This one is pieced and appliqued and there is a good bit of work to it so I am fortunate to have had enough time to finish it:



Not done on NQD but still a recent finish is a new spring tote bag:



I've been working on baby quilts. I've decided to work with the Downy Touch of Comfort quilt project and have the first top finished and ready to quilt. A number of people I work with are expecting babies. We'll be blessed with one in September, two in October and one in November if all goes according to schedule - so I have quite a few quilts to be working on.

So until next time, hugs and stitches, Jody

No comments: