Sunday, January 6, 2013

A New Year's Finish - So Fast

Yes it was a fast finish but it was also a small project. But it is a finish none the less and I will celebrate.

It's a Kindle cover. I was incredibly blessed this year when a good friend and her husband sent me a Kindle Fire as a gift. (Thanks G&K). I have been working on projects for other folks - the three summer quilts for the kids for Christmas (that still need backed!) and then two round robin rounds for the round robin swap I am in - so for my first "for me" project of the new year I made a cover for my Fire.






I love this fabric. If I remember correctly it is an Elm Creek Collection fabric. I only purchased a small amount of it - such a terrible thing for a non-scrappy lover like me. sigh. But it was more than enough for this lovely keeper and I will get to look at it every day.

Until next time, hugs and stitches, Jody

No comments: