Saturday, January 5, 2013

A New Year - New Goals - but what about last year?

So here we are at the beginning of a new year. So that means new goals. But what about last year? Let's see how I did with last year's goals.

I'm working on my Autumn Applique (hand quilting - this is going to take some time). The only other thing I didn't finish was my Carpenter's Star. I had planned to have this long armed - until I saw how much it would cost to do what I want done! Wow! I guess I'll need to come up with another plan for that one.

So on to this year's goals.

1. Rooster Roosting Robin
2. School House
3. Autumn Applique
4. Kindle Cover
5. Girl Scout Badges quilt
6. Christmas scalloped border quilt
7. Faith Tote (faith describing the fabric)
8. Guild challenge block

I think that's a respectible list. Keeping in mind that I am also involved in a round robin - oh, and I have three summer quilts I made the kids for Christmas that need backing. I suppose I should redo my list. lol.

Until next time, hugs and stitches. Jody

No comments: