Not a whole lot happenin' on the quilting front this week. I tried to work on a wall hanging for my show pins but the pattern I found just didn't work. Then I tried modifying the pattern and that didn't work. So I took a break from it. Next I picked up my roosting robin. I have until the end of the month to do another round on it. I've come up with a few ideas that looked good on paper but didn't translate well to actual sewing. I finally decided to do a piano key border. And that of course was not without problems - I couldn't get the seam allowance right, the machine unthreaded itself after almost every piece. I have done a couple of piano key borders and I love them. I'm not really into scrappy but this is a sort of controlled use of multiple fabrics and I love it.
I have done some other sewing. I made these sheets for Ryan.
A pillow case is in the works but not ready yet. It will (hopefully) be ready by the end of the month (for his birthday).
And of course I can't leave without posting another picture of Thunder.
Until next time, hugs and stitches. Jody