Tuesday, March 24, 2009

National Quilt Day

was Saturday March 21st. Since I was scheduled to work on the 21st I decided to start on Friday the 20th and I pretty much didn't stop until Sunday the 22nd.

I started with four blocks towards one of those great projects that I can't show you because it's for a gift.

Then I finished up the Easter top I started last week. It's cutting it a bit close to have it done before Easter but that's why I made a very simple charm quilt. Now if I can just get it quilted in the next few weeks.



And then I did the final couple of blocks for my Autumn Sampler and added the sashing.



I need to do another border on this one. It covers the top of the bed pretty well but I need something to hang over the sides. I'm planning to do a really busy border using the fabrics I used in the blocks.

Well I'm off to get busy on something. Oh here's a quick good-bye from Thunder and one of his best friends.



Until next time, hugs and stitches. Jody

1 comment:

Regena@QuiltnQuiltthings said...

I just came over to take a look at your blog. You have some fun projects happening. And I love Thunder. :o} He looks like a sweetheart.
Hope you have a great day.
Regena