Friday, August 8, 2008

A Quiltathon!!

While looking at various random blogs I came across Patchwork Times who will be having a Quiltathon this weekend. A day to do nothing but quilt! What a dream. Sigh.

I figured I wouldn't even try it because my youngest son's birthday is this weekend but some things have fallen into place that I will be spending the majority of my day quilting with the Quiltathon. Real life will intrude in the way of laundry - but it's supposed to be a beautiful day and I will be able to put the clothes on the line.

So I've decided to work on a Halloween quilt. I went through my stash and came up with these fabrics:



I have the pattern picked, I've started cutting and I even did a bit of sewing tonight.

I can't wait to get started tomorrow. I'll be doing periodic posts for the check ins.

If you can, join us. You can click on the link in the title for all the details.

Until tomorrow, hugs and stitches. Jody

No comments: